About our location, the weather, and “how to get to”.
This page talks about practical information regarding Fare Haurevaiti’s location, things to find nearby and the best seasons to visit Moorea. Furthermore, it will also explain how to get to our Bed & Breakfast and move around the island.
Location and moving around
* Fare Haurevaiti is situated 15km from the ferry and 10km from the airport.
* We propose pick-up and drop-off services from and to Moorea’s airport or ferry wharf for your greatest convenience. Please inquire when making the reservation.
* Fare Haurevaiti is centrally situated on the northern part of the island where most of the activities take place.
* The nearest grocery shop, Super U Are, is located 1km away.
* White beaches and marine reserves, souvenir shops, restaurants and snackbars are accessible between 1km and 5km.
* Exceptional about our location is the direct access to the heart of Moorea – its pineapple fields, mountains and forests – for your most memorable hikes!
* With our mountain bikes, you will be able to visit the neighborhood easily.
* However, to enable you to discover Moorea fully, we partnered up with Moorea Fun Bike and Moorea Electrik Bike. These companies rent electric bikes, scooters and cars at competitive prices and delivers them at Fare Haurevaiti for your greatest comfort.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to reserve a transfer, bicycle, electric bike, scooter or car. We will be happy to assist you with organizing the practical side of your holiday.
How to get to Moorea from Tahiti
From Tahiti you can take a ferry from Papeete with the companies Terevau or Arimeti. It will take you approximately 40 minutes to arrive on Moorea by boat. It is also possible to access Moorea by plane with Air Tahiti.
How to get to Fare Haurevaiti from Cook’s Bay
While the temperature on Moorea is always very enjoyable all-year-round, be aware of the raining season that goes from December to approximately February. Look here at today’s weather.
Picture from Moana Voyages